Sunday, February 19, 2017

ECW Baggage Camp for Baroque


This morning I finished my first fortified baggage camp for a friends Baroque Army. Basically John supplied all the figures and I designed and based the camp. I still have another camp to go for the opposition, which will very similar but most likely a different set up for the figures and baggage at the rear of the camp.


The gabions were made by a couple of lads over on Palm Island using a 3 D printer. Not quite authentic but pretty damn good for not having any I think.












12 comments:

Michael Awdry said...

That is a wonderful sight!

Vinnie said...

Thanks Michael,

Regards

Nathan

Phil said...

Amazing!!

Rodger said...

That is really awesome Vinnie!

Christopher(aka Axebreaker) said...

Fantastic! I really do need to get back to work on my ECW project!

Christopher

Simon Miller said...

That's a fine piece of work! Lovely painting.

AHunt said...

That is a very, very impressive piece. Brilliant work.

Michał Kucharski said...

Excellent work!

Michael Mills said...

Absolutely wonderful Nathan. Packed full of interest and character.

Vinnie said...

Great comments everyone thank you very much...shame it was not for my collection though. Hopefully the next one will be just as good.

Thanks again everyone.

Regards

Nathan

Gordon Richards said...

Wow! That looks amazing!

Paul´s Bods said...

Very nice!