Sunday, January 8, 2017

ECW Scottish Cavalry


I would have to admit Warlord Games have produced some fantastic ranges over the years, however, I am a little disappointed they have started to drift from historical to fantasy and science fiction. But if you want to keep a business growing you have to branch out. Anyway back to these very nicely painted Scottish Cavalry from Warlord Games, which have been painted by the very talented Leroy Simpson and based for Baroque. Leroy has done another outstanding job on these lads and I can not wait to see them on the table cleaning up the flank of a Royalist pike block. 











13 comments:

Michał Kucharski said...

Excellent looking unit. I love the bases also,
greetings

Phil said...

Scottish troops are often really nice...and these ones are wonderful, great job once again!

Vinnie said...

Thanks Phil and Michal for the comments I will pass them onto my man Leroy.

Regards

Nathan

Barks said...

Wow, they look great!

Rodger said...

Great looking Scots Vinnie. Love the bases too!

Steve-the-Wargamer said...

Superb!

AJ (Allan) Wright said...

Lovely work as usual. I particularly like all the shades of blue used - sets the unit off quite nicely.

A J said...

Nicely done! They have plenty of grim purpose about them, and heaven help any foot regiment they get on the flank of!

Gordon Richards said...

Just wonderful...as always!

Juan Mancheño said...

Very nice painting work!

roma912 said...

Very nice and it took me a second to work out the base width: 180mm is the size in Baroque?

Cheers, Ross

The Kiwi said...

They look really good. cheers

Vinnie said...

Thanks everyone for the great comments on Leroy's painting I will pass them on. Roma912 yes buddy already for Baroque.

Regards

Vinnie