Monday, December 26, 2016

More ECW Lads Rebased for Barogue


I have just finished rebasing another unit of ECW Musketeers for Baroque. These fine lads have been painted by the great David Imrie and are now in the good hands of a fine gentleman, here in Townsville. I have tried to base the unit half in a trodden wheat field and half out, so I hope I have the desired effect for them. After rebasing about 30 units I am now out of bases and still have at least another 30 units to go. But hopefully we will get to have small game before I reach the end. So please enjoy the images and have a great Christmas Holidays.

Regards

Vinnie










19 comments:

MichaƂ Kucharski said...

WoooW. Great looking Musketeers unit!
best regards

Vinnie said...

Thanks Michal.

Regards

Vinnie

Kym (Warburton) Jackson said...

They are very nice indeed.

Phil said...

Fantastic job, love the base...

roma912 said...

Superb basing and painting!

Conrad Kinch said...

Tip top stuff!

Rodger said...

Very very nice Vinnie!

Vinnie said...

Thanks again for the great comments everyone.

Regards

Vinnie

Christopher(aka Axebreaker) said...

Very fine looking regiment!

Christopher

Jay White said...

Beautifully done!

Simon Miller said...

They are fabulous, Vinnie! Love the cornfield idea- consider it nicked!

A J said...

Excellent painting and basework!

Gordon Richards said...

Just wonderful!

Michael Mills said...

Love the downtrodden wheat field Nathan!

Vinnie said...

Thanks again everyone for the fantastic comments and glad to know you like my basing.....wish they were in my collection though. Simon feel free to pitch my basing style.

All the best

Nathan

Steve-the-Wargamer said...

Yee gods they're amazing - what figures are they??

Vinnie said...

Steve I pretty sure most of them are Foundry figures with couple of Renegade lads mixed in.

Regards

Nathan

Secundus said...

Beautiful!!!i have been following these figures since they were painted, nice to see they have landed on their feet

Christopher(aka Axebreaker) said...

Once again excellent looking regiment. I understand you used a 18cm frontage, but if I may ask did you go with a depth of say 10cm instead of 8cm as given in the Baroque rulebook for P&S units? I've been experimenting to get the right fit and 10cm seems to look more in line with yours which I really like. Thank you in advance.

Christopher