Friday, August 21, 2015

A Hill for the North West Frontier


At the start of the week I was looking through one of my favourite blogs, called http://maiwandday.blogspot.com.au who has been very busy making some fantasic terrian for his 2nd Afghan War project. The hills he has created out of polystyrene and a few woodchips were what caught my eye and I thought what a great idea. So over the last few days I decided to make a hill of my own using the same technique. It turned out ok I would have to say and now I am in the progress of putting together two smaller hills. They are great idea, easy to construct and perfect for the rugged landscape of Afghanistan and the NWF.










8 comments:

Phil said...

A top notch hill, congrats!

Gordon Richards said...

Brilliant. I'm off to get some wood chips...

A J said...

Nice work! The wood chips really look like stone.

Juan Mancheño said...

Really nice work, a fantastic terrain!

Vinnie said...

Thanks for the comments everyone, hopefully I will finish the other two shortly and use them in a game.

Brian said...

Nice work old-boy

Brian said...

Hay it only took me 5 years to work this out!!!

Vinnie said...

All good thanks buddy we are planning a NWF game this weekend so stand by