Friday, April 3, 2015

Market Stalls - Eureka Miniatures


After playing a few games of Carlo's 'Sands of the Sudan' I was inspired by not only the fantastic images but also the one card I pulled out during a game which was the village/town uprising....and I did not have any figures to represent the townsfolk. Well the next day I jumped online and ordered a couple of sets of civilians from the great Eureka Miniatures. I must say I was very impressed with the figures and will definitely be purchasing a few more sets from Nic. The figures have been painted and based by Brian Buskell.





12 comments:

Spyros Staikos said...

Great Looking minis Nathan.
I've got the same ones only not as half painted nicely as yours.

Gordon Richards said...

Lovely figures and paint job!

Carlo said...

Very nice Nathan - they look the part mate and certainly will add to your already spectacular games!!

Vinnie said...

Thanks for the comments everyone and Carlo I was inspired by your images in your rules and on your blog..great stuff.

Regards

Vinnie

Stuart S said...

Very nice they certainly give the right feel.
Cheers
Stu

DeanM said...

These vignettes are museum quality work. Great additions to any game table too.

Phil said...

Fantastic!!

A J said...

Very nice work indeed, they'll add great color to your scenery.

Vinnie said...

Thanks lads again I will pass the well dones onto Brian.

Michael Mills said...

Great minis from a great Aussie company and painted to do them justice. Brilliant!

Bedford said...

Pretty nice looking and superb for the NWF, Africa in general and the Sudan with a little putty added here and there.

Darrell.

Ray Rousell said...

They are rather nice!