Sunday, February 1, 2015

67th Regt 1879 NWF - Perry Miniatures


Well I am finally back home and posting again on the blog. I have not been busy with the paint brush now for about six months, however my good friend and Brian Buskell, has not let his brush dry. Brian has been very busy painting all types of figures for our Colonial period gaming and I will be posting a number of his figures up on the blog over the next couple of days....so strap yourself in for some nice figures and painting by Brian for the Sudan/2nd Boer War and the North West Frontier.


The first images I have placed up today are this nice Perry Miniatures unit of which Brian has painted to represent the 67th Regt in Afghanistan 1879 for the 2nd Afghan War. Hopefully over the next four weeks I am home we will see the lands on the table.







3 comments:

Pierre le Poilu said...

Good looking figures, I like those.

Vinnie said...

Thanks for the comment Pierre I will pass it on to Brian.

Secundus said...

Very nice