Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Artizan - Wild West (Dead Man's Hand)


After playing a night of Dead Man's Hand, at the club last week, I thought I might try my luck and paint up a gang for myself. So these fine lads were the end product of one days painting. They are all from the great Artizan Wild West Range and are very compatible with the DMH figures. I used three Artizan pack (as they come three to a blister) to form my gang of Pinkerton Detectives. The codes I used were the Pinkerton Detectives I & II plus the Cowboys Posse II blister. In the end I am most happy with the out come. So please enjoy.

Regards

Vinnie


Two Pinkerton's and a Cowboy in the middle


Pinkerton Detectives


Pinkerton and Cowboy (on the right)


Last cowboy


And the Pinkerton Bossman 

4 comments:

Nate said...

Nice brushwork mate.

Moiterei_1984 said...

Really nice stuff.

Christopher(aka Axebreaker) said...

Really nicely done!

Christopher

Vinnie said...

Thanks guys it is a nice little game system with some cool characters

Regards

Nathan