Saturday, September 6, 2014

Sash & Sabre - 14th Brooklyn



I just thought I would post this lovely Sash & Sabre 14th Brooklyn I received from the UK last week up onto the blog. The regiment came from Michael Wall's collection in the UK, which he was selling off and I was very lucky to obtain these fine fellows. I have however touched them up a little, highlighting the trousers, rifles, flesh and finishing off the base. Other then that they came fully painted and ready to hit the gaming table. I will see some action tomorrow in a RFF game we are playing so I will make sure I have a few images of them on the next post.  Thanks again Mike Wall.








11 comments:

DeanM said...

Great looking Zouaves!

DAVE DOCHERTY said...

Very nice.

Juan MancheƱo said...

They are really nice!

Phil said...

Great looking minis, excellent paint job!

Stuart S said...

Very nice.
But can they fight :-)
Cheers
Stu

Lord Raglan said...

Great job!!!

Gareth

Phil said...

great work on such lovely figures

Cory said...

That's a great looking unit. Sash and Saber are fantastic figures!

Stefan (aka. Monty) said...

Nice work.

Vinnie said...

Thanks for the great comments guys and I will pass the comments onto Mike as he did all the hard work.

Regards

Nathan

Sidney Roundwood said...

Really lovely figures! A fine purchase!