Sunday, June 8, 2014

North West Frontier Guide Infantry - Wargames Foundry


Along time between post sorry about that, but I am now working away from home for  four weeks at a time so I will try to get as much as I can up before I go. So first off the block are two units of North West Frontier Guide Infantry by Wargames Foundry. The figures have been painted by the talented Leroy Simpson and I have based them for Andrew Parr's Colonial Rules - 'Breach Loader & Rifle'.  Also included are officers and NCO's from Foundry's Sikh & Guide Character pack. I am intending to play a little NWF over the next couple of weeks and I am sure these fine lads will get a run....or run.



Sikh Officer


British Officer who I think I will use for a number of periods not just NWF.


The 1st Company 




2nd Company



16 comments:

Jason Meyers said...

Great looking figs from one of my favorite Foundry ranges.

Rodger said...

Stunning work Vinnie!

Carlo Pagano said...

Very nice figures mate.

Dan said...

These are very nice.

Moiterei_1984 said...

Lovely painting!

Spyros Staikos said...

Very Nice figures.

Phil said...

What a great temptation for me, these minis are just superb, as the basement...Excellent work!

Vinnie said...

Thanks for the great comments guys I will pass them on to Leroy.

All the best

Vinnie

Michael Awdry said...

They look superb!

Silver Whistle said...

These are some of my favourite sculpts and have stood the test of time. He has done a great job painting them and your basing finishes them off a treat.

Vinnie said...

Thanks Pat the Foundry NWF are a very good range indeed. They just need to re-release the rest of the Afghan Regulars, artillery and cavalry again.

Regards

Vinnie

pancerni said...

Great job! Very striking.

DeanM said...

Great looking troops and basing as always, Vinnie. Nice work. Dean

legatus hedlius said...

Brilliant! Love these!

Vinnie said...

Thanks again lads great figures painted well and due for a game shortly against a few mad Pathans...hopefully they will fight well or die trying

Regards

Nathan

Paul oftheManCave said...

Awesome figs Vinnie!
Can't wait to see them in action :-D