Friday, May 2, 2014

Perry Miniatures Dismounted Confederate Cavalry


This will be one of my first and possibly last post for the month of May as I am heading away for a few weeks. We have all grown to love and admire the fantastic range of figures the Perry twins have been producing over the many years and I would like to think that there is hardly a historical gamer in the world who would not have at least one or two figures designed by them. These wonderful dismount Confederate cavalry are one of many Perry Miniatures that feature in my collection. However I would love to see the Perry's bring out a small command pack for both the Union and Confederate dismounted cavalry just to add a little more character. Who know they might already be in the pipeline? Anyway please enjoy the images as I enjoyed painting them.

Regards

Vinnie







9 comments:

Carlo Pagano said...

Very nice Nathan. Lovely figures and I think your comment on most historical gamers having at least a couple of figures on the shrivels from the bloggers would be very accurate. Have a great trip and enjoy the jungle!

Vinnie said...

Thanks Carlo, I have your lads packed and primed from painting while I am away. Hopefully I will have the time.

Regards

Nathan

Mosstrooper said...

Dismounted cavalry seem to be the poor relative in the wargaming world - nobody does many of them.

Rodger said...

Stunning looking Reb's!

Silver Whistle said...

Great sculpts and painting Nathan and you get my vote on a command pack for these. Great figures for that pre battle skirmish.
Enjoy your hols.

Cory said...

Great looking rebs!

AJ (Allan) Wright said...

Outstanding! I particularly like both mustached figures. They BOTH look like Teddy Roosevelt, and you can't get more American than that!

Phil said...

Splendid work, painting and photographing...

Blogger said...

nice post :D

let's try this free strategy game n earn the real money http://goo.gl/GZBSo5