Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Union Artillery - Perry Miniatures


I have just posted the last of the ACW painting commission I have been painting, over the last couple of months, for a fine fellow at the club. I am not that great at painting the artillery pieces....but no red shirts must be a plus? The figures are from the great Perry Miniatures ACW collection and are a mix of Union and Confederate firing codes. I have mixed the two to create a little more variety for the batteries and they have been based to play Regimental Fire & Fury, which we seem to be playing almost every time the club meets. So please enjoy and I will have a few more images of our most recent club games over the next couple of days.









9 comments:

Carlo Pagano said...

Very nice work Nathan and the mix of codes is very good mate- exactly the variety you want.

Vinnie said...

Cheers Carlo...your painting is next old friend. I have not painted British for sometime but I think they will turn out just fine.

Regards

Nathan

Phil said...

Excellent work, I love them!

Jonathan Freitag said...

What a handsome gun line!

DeanM said...

Wow! Impressive line of guns!

AJ (Allan) Wright said...

Lovely work. I particularly like the shading and shadowing on the fellows in bare white shirts. Well done.

Christopher(aka Axebreaker) said...

Well done on these!

Christopher

Vinnie said...

Thanks for the great comments guys. One of the batteries got a run on the table last night. They did ok but were eventually defeated and over run by a unit of rebels.....

Cyrus said...

Impressive artillery battery! Any plans to add to these with the new plastic set?