Thursday, February 13, 2014

More 14th Brooklyn From Adventure Miniatures Australia




Exciting news from Victor Perry of 'Adventure Miniatures Australia', his latest project of bringing to life the 14th Brooklyn is coming closer to completion. Five figures have been completed including an officer figure, which is the last image of this post, thus far. Victor has informed me that there will be another six or so figures to be designed before the range is complete. The figures have been designed by Victor and EBob and I believe they have do a fine job in brining together one of the finest units in the American Civil War. 




8 comments:

Phil said...

Looks nice, love the drummer!

Bedford said...

I'm afraid that I'm going to ask the almost obligatory question; how do they compare to the Perry ACW range for size?

Have you got any shots of pics of the 14th Broolyn range next to the Perry stuff in similar poses?

Darrell.

Vinnie said...

I think they may be a little taller but I will chase that up for you. Give me a couple of days and I will see if I can load an image up for you.

Regards

Vinnie

Bedford said...

Thanks Vinnie.

Darrell.

Jonathan Freitag said...

Nice models! It seems it is either feast or famine. From no 14th Brooklyn figures to three manufacturers all within a short period of time.

Willie Anderson said...

Those are nice looking figures Vinnie thanks for showing them off!

Cyrus said...

Lovely looking figures! Will they be available from you?

Vinnie said...

Cyrus,

Yes indeed once they are released I will sell them direct to the world....well that is until Victor gets his site up and running.