Monday, December 16, 2013

ACW Vignettes - Perry and Foundry Miniatures


As my American Civil War collection has grown so has my collection of vignettes for the period. The latest I have had Leroy Simpson paint are these two great ones from Wargames Foundry (left) and Perry  Miniatures (right). Leroy was meant to base them as well, but I could not wait so I have based them myself...hence the purple flowers.. So please enjoy and hopefully they will inspire you to grab one for yourselves.


Union Camp Set 1 from Perry Miniatures





These guys were from the Foundry Miniatures Prisoners of War set, which I can not seem to find on their website anymore. I think this is a great little vignette for any collection







12 comments:

Michael Edwards said...

Looks great old fella good paint job by the pirate and very good colours on the basing.

Simon Miller said...

Superb vignettes!

Sidney Roundwood said...

Wonderful vignettes, and very characterful painting of the finest order!

Heinz-Ulrich von Boffke said...

Yep. I always like to see nicely done vignettes regardless of period. The flowers are a good touch too!

Best Regards,

Stokes Schwartz

Phil said...

Excellent!! I love these vignettes!

pancerni said...

Very nicely done. Must look great on the table!

Vinnie said...

Ha Ha thanks Eddie I forgot about Leroys' pirate shirt...ah those were the days.

Carlo Pagano said...

Very nice Nathan - will look sensational on the table mate.

Cory said...

Great looking ACW stuff! The prisoner vignette I bought from Foundry a while back.

Monty said...

A very nice set of vignettes. So lively!

Great work, mate!

Vinnie said...

Thanks again for the comments Lads...Leroy has done a great job on these lads and his painting is only getting better.

Regards

Vinnie

Jason said...

Great vignettes. The basing has really made an impression on me though. That is the kind of standard I would like to aspire to.
Best wishes,
Jason