Friday, October 25, 2013

Elite Miniatures French Artillery Crews 1812 - 1815


I have just finished painting some Elite Miniatures French artillery crews in order to improve my website but also to show some of the Elite range off to the world. The two codes shown above and and third from the top are FW58 ( Foot artillery crew firing - regulation dress with shoulder straps)   and FW59 ( Foot artillery crew Loading - regulation dress with shoulder straps) 




The figures were very easy to paint with plenty of detail and smooth surfaces to apply your paint.


FW59 ( Foot artillery crew Loading - regulation dress with shoulder straps)


8 comments:

Carlo Pagano said...

Still gorgeous figures Nathan - that wonderful Gilderesque animation that Peter Moreby does so well. Lovely painting too mate!

Vinnie said...

Thanks Carlo, they look a little better in the flesh as the image is a little dark. Still love the range myself as well.

All the best

Nathan

Phil said...

Beautiful paintjob, as always!

General Reeve said...

Fantastic painting. Well done sir.

Andrew Saunders said...

I like these figures, although I did not appreciated painting two 48 figure battalions of Elite Highlanders a couple of years ago

DeanM said...

Great looking figs and painting. I like how various makers have slight differences to their figs - like these shakos - I like their rather taller look. Best, Dean

Juan MancheƱo said...

They are very nice figures, and your painting work is really good.
I like them, a lot.

Silver Whistle said...

Wonderful painting, thanks for sharing.
Pat.