Thursday, May 2, 2013

American Civil War at Adam's House - Gettysburg Game


I have just uploaded this splendid ACW game Adam Burke (pictured above) and Andrew Parr played last weekend. The game scenario was the first day of Gettysburg with Heths divisional attack. Heth did not make it this day and failed to obtain his objectives leaving the Union forces as victors....


The whole collection of wonderfully painted figures belong to Adam as to does the terrain, which Adan has been scratch building over the years. I would love to do the same one day, but space and a beautiful wife have kept me restricted. However please enjoy the images of the game and thank you Adam for allowing me to place them up on the blog....enjoy

























17 comments:

James Brewerton said...

Thanks for sharing the games room figures and terrain are great I guess I am not the only wargamer who is very jealous at the moment.
Peace James

Christopher(aka Axebreaker) said...

Fantastic looking table! I have some ACW caps too in my room so I do find that neat as well.

Christopher

Phil said...

A wonderful battlefield!!! Great looking table and figures...
Phil.

BigRedBat said...

A very fine looking game!

I notice in shot 23, that the player (presumably Confederate) is barefoot. THAT'S real attention to historical detail! I'm sure he's heard that there is a supply of boots, in Gettysburg. ;-)

Cheers, Simon

NW Crew said...

Simply beautiful! Great looking game. Thanks for sharing.

Nate said...

Great stuff mate. Good to see another Sharks supporter too !!

Michael Awdry said...

What an awesome set up - a thing of beauty Sir.

Flags of War said...

What a great looking game mate.

Rodger said...

Stunning looking table. Thanks for the wonderful photos!

John Shoemark said...

Beautiful figures on a beautiful table. Thanks for sharing.

DeanM said...

Excellent looking game - the array of figures in the cabinets are also very impressive. Nice gaming are - very well lit. Best, Dean

Secundus said...

Bloody lovely looking game you have there, very nice!

painter Jim said...

Great pictures,and what an awesome way to spend a day, thanks for sharing.

DHC Wargames said...

Looking excellent!

Bluewillow said...

A great day out for the Lads, I have not played on Adams table for some time, great to see Andrew playing the dastardly Confederate!


cheers
Matt

Willie Anderson said...

Great looking set up reminds me of a Bill Gaskin display!

NAPOLEONIC-SPAIN said...

Its awesome, great figures and terrain friends