Saturday, January 26, 2013

Warlord Games - Unmarried Zulus



After scratching around in the old cupboard I found a unit of Warlord Games unmarried Zulus half finish and thought that I should really finish those guys off....well 24hrs later I finally had them completed, thanks to Army Painter and a coat of Devlin Mud. I am actually building a Zulu War collection so these guys will fit in well nicely.


I have painted this unit up as the iNdlu-yengwe regiment, black shields with a little dash of white on the bottom right hand side of the shield.










7 comments:

Rodger said...

Excellent work Vinnie! I would like to add a box or two of these guys to my Zulu army.

Silver Whistle said...

Great looking figures and basing.

Engel said...

Great work and nice bases.

Wargame News and Terrain Blog, said...

Looks great any chance on a painting tutorial?

Cheers

DeanM said...

They look great and you did them in record time. They are some really nicely animated and sculpted figures. Best, Dean

BigRedBat said...

Very nice work, and so fast!

Vinnie said...

Thanks guys for the great comments, I am painting another eight figure unit of riflemen for the Zulus, not as fast as the last unit but hopefully with the same effect.

All the best

Vinnie