Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Home At Last



Hello everyone I have finally returned home safe and sound from my trip overseas and looking forward to getting a few games in over the holiday period and beyond. Six months away from the family and the of course the gaming table took its toll. However I was very luckly to have Old Leroy keep the blog going in my absence...thanks Leroy. I have already started basing figures Leroy painted for me while I was away so when they are completed I will place them up. 



This year is also going to be the year of the Sudan (or at least till June) where leading up to our Colonial Competition, myself and the other Loney Gamer Club members will be concentrating on building up our forces and terrian in order to have some really nice figures for the gaming weekend. So all or most of the inmages I will be placing up will from that period...so I have to stay focussed and not get side tracked by other periods.


Anyway I have placed up a couple of images from my deployement and yes that is me at the top. So please enjoy and hold tight for loads of gaming and figure reviews in the not too distant future.


22 comments:

Allan and Carmen said...

Glad you are back on deck safe and sound after your deployment.

You guys have done a great job!

We will look forward to more updates from you soon.

Happy Gaming,

Allan

scotty said...

Welcome back and looking forward to your updates

Braxen said...

hey, welcome back!

Enjoy the showers, clean sheets and civilian clothes.

Of course,you may feel lost in the supermarkets for little while but that's another story
:-)

DaveD said...

Welcome back safer and sound, looking forard to your posts

Scott Robertson said...

Hey mate when did you land in country? Glad you are back safe and sound, give me a call when you have time. Scott

Phil Broeders said...

Glad you're back safe!

Looking foirward to your blogging!

Christopher(aka Axebreaker) said...

Glad your back and in one piece! Looking forward to seeing all your great posts!

Christopher

BigRedBat said...

Yes, welcome back! Those photos are very striking.

Simon

Bec Vinson said...

Thanks Fellas,

It is indeed great to be back...bed sheets, hot showers, home cooking, green grass.......ahh!.

Home on Sunday morning, hopefully never to return.

Vinnie

Green stuff and Alioop said...

Very happy to see you home safely!

barb and I wish you the best.

Michael Awdry said...

Good to know you're back safe and sound - well done that man.

David Cooke said...

Welocme back look forward to your new posts.

Schrumpfkopf said...

Glad to hear you made it back safe.

I'm impressed with your pictures. The landscape sure does look fantastic.

Now go ahead and play, paint and post!

Kawe

M R Lee said...

Indeed, glad that you got back safe and sound. Looking forward to seeing your progress in the miniatures world once more!

fireymonkeyboy said...

Welcome home.

Tank Girl said...

Glad you are safe Nathan as with the other lads who were on the tour.

Looking forward to your project.

Cheers,

Helen

VolleyFireWargames said...

I salute you for your service - glad you returned home safe and in one piece!

warpaintjj said...

Welcome home old chap. Thanks for what you do for us. Enjoy yourself!
Best wishes,
warpaintjj

twodegree said...

Hardcore bro. Looking forward to my next deployment.

littlejohn said...

welcome back!

Willie Anderson said...

Great pics welcomre back!

Unlucky General said...

I'm very pleased you got back in one piece mate and I hope your comrades did also. I'm off to Tonga for a couple of years in mid-Jan but would love to catch up before hand and we can talk about the east. You'll have been missing the games.