Monday, April 2, 2012

Perry Miniatures - Sudanese Bazingers


latest figures from Leroy's painting table are the Perry Miniatures Sudanese Bazingers. These are great little figures which again allow you to add a bit of colour to the table top. I have got Leroy to paint up two units of twelve for me so that I can use them for either the Egyptian Army or as additional forces for my British in their quest to save Gordon. I also intend to use them as irregulars for the Belgians I am getting painted in the future who again will battle the Mahdi hordes. So please enjoy and hopefully in the next week or so I will get them into battle.






9 comments:

Rodger said...

Beautiful painting. Leroy has made a fantastic job of these.

Michael Awdry said...

Top work again by Leroy. Love 'em!

Vinnie said...

Yes he is a bit of a champion when it comes to painting and I would have to say that I am very lucky to have a close friend who is willing to paint or even have time to paint figures for me.

Bedford said...

Fab brushwork.

Darrell.

A J said...

Nice work! I'm planning to get some of these when funds permit, so it's useful to see them here.

Silver Whistle said...

A very versatile unit with great looking bases.

Docsmith said...

Love Leroy's painting style - nice and simple, without any obvious washes but the colours are always spot on and the figures are beautifully based. More superb figures from a really great collection.

Cheers,
Doc

Captain Richard's miniature Civil War said...

Nice work, Vinnie

Sidney Roundwood said...

Tremendous stuff - really lovely figures.