Thursday, January 5, 2012

Tomorrow's Impetus Game - Samurai Vs Koreans

Sorry I got a little excited tonight, after setting up for my first game back in Townsville and the New Year. We will be playing the long awaited Samurai Vs Chosen Koreans, which are all Perry Miniatures and have all been painted by Townsville own Master Painter - Leroy Simpson. Thus they are also from his collection. We intend to have our first crack at the Impetus rule system and I have down loaded the army lists from their webpage. Both armies are just on 600pts which should leave for a good game.


I am sorry about the images, I had a little smug on the lens. However I promise tomorrow there will be a greater number of images taken and a battle report on the game. So till tomorrow please enjoy the images......





Perry Chosen Korens





18 comments:

Brent said...

Stunning pictures. Playing with them should be a blast!

loadmaster666 said...

Mate,

I'm looking forward to the piccys.
Great looking army bye the way. Let us know how you like Impetus. I have played a couple of games and after getting over the nuiances like the system.

Cheers
Dave

Achilles said...

What a stunning collection! Beautiful pictures!!!

Caliban said...

Those are gorgeous armies. Jealous, I am.

Phil said...

Fantastic! Great looking units.

Christopher(aka Axebreaker) said...

I'm absolutely sick with envy!!

Christopher

James said...

I'll repeat the sick with envy comments.

Lovely armies.

Hendrid said...

Not my usual period/theatre but....wow! These look damn impressive.

Rodger said...

Fantastic looking armies!

Nate said...

Awesome! I look forward to hearing how the game goes mate.

cheers

Nate

Cyrus said...

Fantastic looking armies!

Braxen said...

Simply outstanding!

Light Bobs and Paint Blobs said...

Inspiring! I will have to continue with my Perry Samurai army which has been sadly neglected for a couple of years now. Thanks for showing the great pictures.

BigRedBat said...

I'm not huge on Samurai, but that looks fantastic!

Bluewillow said...

noice!

I hope you get a shalacking!!!!

It will help with my jealousy!


cheers
Matt

Craig C said...

They look fantastic- I look forward to the game report

Craig

Curt said...

Beautiful! What a great tabletop of awesomeness!

Monty said...

Late to the chorus but let me just repeat what everyone else has said...WOW! Master painter indeed!

Looks like a great mashup as well!