Sunday, January 22, 2012

Perry Miniatures - Sudan British High Command


The British High Command from Perry Miniatures is one of my latest additions to my Sudan collection. The figures have been painted by Leroy Simpson and I have only just finished basing this afternoon. We are planning a massive Sudan game on Australia Day at my house so if anyone in the area wants to drop by and have a look please drop me a line...you are sure not to be disappointed. So please enjoy Leroy's great painting.



Graham and Wolseley


Wolseley C & C for the the 1884/85 campaigns.


General Graham commander of the Suakin area of operations


Stewart - commander of the cavalry brigade in the 1884 Suakin campaign and commander of the Camel Corps late 1884.

3 comments:

BigRedBat said...

Lovely! Bags of character.

Rodger said...

Stunning Vinnie. Beautiful paintwork on these chaps.

Jason said...

Fabulous and quite inspirational.