Saturday, January 14, 2012

Calpe Miniatures - Prussians

My good friend Jeff Smith headed off from Townsville yesterday, hopefully only for a couple of years. But before he left I wanted to grab a few shots of his beautifully based and painted Calpe Miniatures Late Prussian collection. The figures have all been based and painted by Leroy Simpson over the last two year and again he has done a fantastic job. I did not have time to take shots of the infantry as it was late at night..sorry maybe another time...so please enjoy.


























11 comments:

fireymonkeyboy said...

Fantastic stuff, loads of character, and lovely paint job.

Nate said...

I really like those miniatures, and the painting is again very impressive.

Christopher(aka Axebreaker) said...

He did a fantastic job on what I believe to be the best looking Prussians on the market!

Christopher

DeanM said...

Great looking figures; makes me want to do Prussians! Best, dean

paint pig said...

Good stuff Vinnie nice paint job. I have the Calpe Route March French on the way, they are lovely mini's aren't they? In fact I recognise another gamer of good taste as we share a few brands and sets of miniatures, that's what I call it anyway!

Rodger said...

Indeed an impressive collection.

Geordie an Exiled FoG said...

Fantastic figures and paint job

loadmaster666 said...

Vinny,

where did Jeff go?

Vinnie said...

Jeff is off to Brisbane

Dux Homunculorum said...

Flippin' heck these are great.

FourEightTwo said...

Woah! These are incredible!