Saturday, December 3, 2011

ACW at Adam's House 2

This is a great little game that Andrew parr and Adam Burke played a few weeks ago....sorry for the delay on the post, work has been very busy and has been very efficient at keeping me away from my hobby...maybe one day I can retire and spend those golden hours at my treasured painting and gaming tables....dream on said my wife.

The table has been built solely by Adam, who is alway improving this fine piece of art...when I grow up I would love to have a table like this....again my wife told me to 'keep on dreaming'..got to love them. Figures are from both Andrew's and Adam's collection.


















10 comments:

Bluewillow said...

lovely looking collection they have themselves!

cheers
matt

scotty said...

Great looking table and collection

Rodger said...

Table looks awesome. Very nice collection of troop they have to. Thanks for post these pic's Vinnie.

Christopher(aka Axebreaker) said...

That's just one awesome table!!!!!!

Christopher

Steve said...

Looks like a great game, love the terrain board!

Dan said...

Great looking game!

Cyrus said...

Fantastic looking game and table.

Willie Anderson said...

Great looking layout!

Jon F said...

Great looking table and painting of the minis too. What are the dimensions of this table?

Scott said...

Great stuff