I was a little bored last night after my little daughter had gone to sleep, plus my wife is away for a few days, so I thought I might scratch build a sentry station for my Sudan collection. I built the signal tower out of a balsa wood pack I picked up from Bunnings, along with the scouring pads (for the zeriba). The bell tents are from Perry Miniatures and make for very nice colonial tents. Then this morning I applied a few sprays of brown Army Painter, followed by some dry brushing and then 'hey presto' a signal station.
The image above was my blue print for the design...I tried to replicate it as close as possible.