Thursday, August 18, 2011

Perry Miniatures - 19th Hussars (Sudan)


Wow it has been awhile since my last post and I must apologise...work has been keeping me very very busy and away from the painting table and my be-lovered wargaming. However I am still busy but have just managed to squeeze in a few more games and have also fixed my camera..so all is well. I have just recently received these nicely painted figures (pro-painted by eye) from Andrew Parr who has been kind enough to add them to my collection. As you may of guessed they are Perry Miniatures and represent the British 19th Hussars from their Sudan range. I have since based the figures up and they are now ready for gaming...please enjoy and thanks for hanging around.







3 comments:

Nate said...

Very nice mate!

adeptgamer said...

Fantastic work, I can almost hear the hooves beating down on the ground :)

Christopher(aka Axebreaker) said...

Nice to see you back and they look really nice!

Christopher