Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Gripping Beast - Huns

First post for May 2011 and I have loaded up some great images of Leroy's latest painting - Gripping Beast Huns. Leroy had some great idea that he might one day build this army up but they sat in the cupboard for over two years and there was no purchase of additional units. So Leroy has decided to paint them up anyhow and sell them. So if anyone is building a Late Roman or Hun army drop me a line and will forward your email off to him. I am unsure of what the price will be though....sorry.







15 comments:

DeanM said...

They look the business for sure! Regards, Dean

DeanM said...

They look the business for sure! Regards, Dean

BigRedBat said...

Nice painting, a very subdued palate.

Christopher(aka Axebreaker) said...

They look really nice and finding a buyer shouldn't be to difficult.

Christopher

Neil said...

Thy look fantastic.

Scullmeister said...

Brilliant. I really like your choice of colour scheme.

sebastosfig said...

That's a really good painting

Bedford said...

Some very nice subtle painting on the Huns!

I take you are I the USA?

Darrell.

Vinnie said...

Hey Darrell,

No buddy not the USA...Australia

Bedford said...

Ah :O)

Darrell.

Chad Sikes said...

I love Gripping Breast.

The Extraordinarii said...

Gripping Breast Bro ...really? what were you watchin when you posted this lol !

Vinnie said...

Hmmm....good point, strange how you were the first one to pick that up. Not sure what I was watching or had on my mind...certainly was not Gripping Beast Miniatures.

Cheers

leroy said...

One track mind!

Galpy said...

Man they look very nice great painting awesome colours perfect