Sunday, May 8, 2011

AUSCON - Waterloo Demo Game

Just posted the great little Waterloo demo they had at this years AUSCON. The figures were a fantastic collection of the old but still great Minifigs...when you have them in mass and they are painted well they still catch your eye. My first Napoleonic army were these old figures and it was warming to see they back out in the light for another game. I would like to thank the guys for putting on this game as it was the best demo game I saw all weekend..good work boys. Please enjoy.










7 comments:

Bluewillow said...

Nice pictures Natahn, what rules were they using? My first metal army was a French minifig Napoleonic way back when i was ten years old.

cheers
matt

Christopher(aka Axebreaker) said...

WoW! Great looking board!!

Christopher

Captain Richard's miniature Civil War said...

Wow...that table is awesome

Vinnie said...

Matt, I think they said the were using Napoleons Battles with a couple of house rules....it was a great looking game.

paint pig said...

Sob, so near and yet so far.

I had to finish painting a bedroom on the May day long weekend for the carpets to be fitted on the Tuesday. 30 minutes from home, looks like a great turn out too. Next year for sure!

PP

Bluewillow said...

How was the growds, as I hear this was the first australian con where a entry fee for the general public was required?

cheers
matt

Vinnie said...

Matt

True, it was $15.00 entry for one day and did seem a little high in price, but I think that may have been necessary because of the venue used. However I think the numbers were not to bad just not enough historical gamers.