Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Perry Miniatures - Mahdi Mounted armoured command


These three great Mahdi Sudan figures are the last Leroy has painted for my collection. Again the figures are from the Perry Miniatures Mahdist range and are the mounted armoured command set or code SA15. I just can not fault Leroy and the fantastic painting he has done for me over the years and these guys are no exception in the fine quality of work he has continued to produce....so please enjoy.


Armoured Emir




Armoured army standard bearer




unarmoured religious leader


9 comments:

Bedford said...

More fantastic stuff!

Just tell me you didn't paint these since your last post?? :O)

Darrell.

Vinnie said...

No I'm not that good..Leroy painted then for me and I have just finished basing them.

Regards

Vinnie

Christopher(aka Axebreaker) said...

Yet more lovely stuff!

Christopher

Rob said...

Those are pretty!

You can probably use them for many different Middle East armies over time!

Cyrus said...

Awesome Nathan. Love the patterns on the horse barding. Leroy does some fantastic stuff!

Cheers

Mike

The Belgian, said...

Nice paintjob and banner!

Bluewillow said...

"god is great"

they look excellent, especially like the comparrisons, and the flags!

cheers
matt

Captain Richard's miniature Civil War said...

Your standard bearer is fantastic...must have took a while to finish that.

Donogh said...

I have listed listed you for the viral "Stylish Blogger Award", details here:

http://donoghmccarthy.blogspot.com/2011/04/stylish-blogger-apparently.html

Regards
Donogh