Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Perry Miniatures - Gardner Gun and Naval Brigade crew


Another of Leroy's commissions for me - The British Naval Brigades Gardner Gun and crew for my Sudan collection. I have another gun however you need two to complete a battery so I asked Leroy, nicely, to paint a second for me. The other one is a Redoubt Miniatures model but the two figure companies are not really compatible , Redoubt is the bigger of the two, as also is the gun. But not to worry I'm sure they will shoot the Mahdi just the same....
The Perry model however is very nice and will certainly look a treat on the table. I just hope the gun does not jam....




5 comments:

Christopher(aka Axebreaker) said...

Very nice and the Navel Troops always look the best in this period.

Christopher

J Womack, Esq. said...

Nicely done! I may need to get the Perry for my 25mm VSF boys. I have Empress for the infantry and the artillery.

Ray Rousell said...

You've done a grand job on these!

Bluewillow said...

hope it doesn't jam or perhaps facing the wrong way when the cavalry arrive!

Another nice piece for the table

cheers
matt

Bedford said...

Great painting and basing.... and very prolific too!

Darrell.