Saturday, April 2, 2011

Architects of War - Middle Eastern Terrain soon available in Australia

In the next two weeks I will be getting re-stocked with the new range of Middle Eastern terrain from Architects of War. The buildings and palms will be arriving on Monday 11th April and on the selves that evening. I will have the new catalogue and prices ready by tonight so if there are any advanced orders you and get them in before everyone else. Prices will be the same as in the US with the additional prices added for postage. I will also be running a store at this years AUSCON (www.auscongames.com.au) 30 Apr - 2 May 2011 in Brisbane. Myself and Scott Robertson will be running the store so keep you eye out for us. If you are after an updated catalogue please drop me an email and I will send one out.

Small House

Desert Well

Donkey Mill

Oasis

Palm Grove

Animal Enclosure

Old Barn


5 comments:

Ray Rousell said...

The Donkey Mill looks excellent, shame I don't own any figures where I could use it!!

Vinnie said...

Ray,

The mill can be used anywhere from the Ancients times through the Middle Ages, into the Napoleonic period and out into the Sudan.

Captain Richard's miniature Civil War said...

I really like that barn...that is very well done

Allan and Carmen said...

Fantastic News!

I am heading to AUSCON for the Flames of War but will make sure to check out the stand :)

Cheers,

Allan

Kirsten said...

Hi,

My name is Kirsten Williams and I work with content for calculatem.com http://www.calculatem.com/ . We are now conducting a campaign towards blogs and for that reason, I am trying to get in touch with the person in charge of content and ads primarily on blogs.

Is that you, or is there someone else I should speak to? Thanks for your time.

Regards,
Kirsten Williams. :)



kirsten.williams@multiadsagency.com