Sunday, March 13, 2011

Armoured Spahi Cavalry with Pistols 17-18 Century (Old Glory Miniatures)

Well after a number of post just on the American Civil War, I thought it might be good to refresh with a few images of Leroy Simpson's latest painting commission. These beauties are from the 28mm Old Glory range and are some superbly armoured Spahi Cavalry, painted for our friend John's Ottoman Army....very lucky man. I do think Leroy is getting better as these are some of the nicest painted figures I have seen him paint and I hope one day I might just get my greasy fingers on them.

Enjoy

PS more ACW images to come - we had a big game on the weekend.....




4 comments:

Christopher(aka Axebreaker) said...

They do look great!

Cheers
Christopher

Scullmeister said...

Lovely looking unit!

Cheers
Scullmeister

Ray Rousell said...

They look very nice and very colourful.

Tank Girl said...

Lovely brushwork Leroy, well done to you.

Makes me want to paint some Spahis!

Cheers,

Helen