Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Architects Of War - Church/Meeting House

This post will be my last for the month, so I thought I should show you one of the Architects of War buildings I am now suppling to Australian gamers. The building is designed to either be a church or a meeting house, the only difference is the colour you might decided to paint it and the cross which would be placed at the top of the tower. Brian Buskell has painted this one as a meeting house for either the French Indian Wars, American War of Independence or the American Civil War. You might even be able to use it in Europe. The house is resin with the doors and window metal. It is supplied unpainted just so that you can work your own magic on the exterior and interior timber. The building is also designed with a removal roof and a well designed interior for that added extra touch. With the dollar in such a strong position against most currencies I have managed to keep the prices in comparison with the parent company. So this little beauty retails for $80 Australian. If you are interested just drop me an email an I will forward you a catalogue of our AoW range and retail prices. Cheers


Rear view

Left side

Interior view

Front

Left side again

Another shot of the rear

And final shot of the left side again.

3 comments:

Man Cave said...

Lovely house - now sell me one in a Dark Ages Saxon style to go with the other bits you've sent me :-)

Conrad Hawkwood said...

lovely stuff..I must get off my bum and do my pigsty..

Captain Richard's miniature Civil War said...

Excellent stuff, vinnie