Friday, February 25, 2011

Mark Fenlon Miniatures - Confederate Cavalry

The cavalry figures, both Confederate and Union, would have to be some of the nicest figures designed by Mark Fenlon. The horses I think are close to the best I have ever seen. Victor Perry, who now produces this great range, has designed a few more mounted figures to add a little more variation to your units. The new figures will include variations in the mounted command and new mounted Staff Officers for both sides. The cavalry shown have been painted and based by Brian Buskell.




6 comments:

Bluewillow said...

Marks horses are supurb, and great to see Victor is finally getting a move on LOL, maybe his best gaming buddys return with a thirst for ACW has helped!!!!

cheers
matt

Vinnie said...

Hey Matt,

I hope so Victor has done some nice conversions and hopefully I will be able to help get them back on the market for him.

Andrew Parr said...

Nice work brian, looking forward to laying with these guys.
Andrew

Christopher(aka Axebreaker) said...

Great looking figures! I myself will shortly start doing ACW in 28mm and am pretty excited about it.

Cheers
Christopher

adam said...

Keen to see his command figures

Adam

Docsmith said...

Great to see some again. I reviewed Fenlon Miniatures years ago in 'Kriegspieler' magazine and often wondered what happened to them. Mark's sculpting was really first class, as you say, fantastic horses and his artillery pieces the best I've ever seen. Nice to see some again so well painted & based.

Cheers,
Doc
http://docsartofwar.blogspot.com