Monday, February 14, 2011

Great News for Australian Gamers

Elite Miniatures Australia will soon be the exclusive distributor for the fantastic Architects of War terrain and figure range. The range should be available by mid March at the latest, as we are just waiting for the arrival of the first packages and will then have to work out the best prices for the Australian gamer. I am hoping to keep the sales cost close to those of the parent company, but that will depend on final cost of shipping and custom taxes. I am very grateful for Barb & Ernie, of Architects of War, for allowing me distribute the their great range in Australia and also to my good friend Larry for introducing me. In order to start it will take a short period of time to get the new webpage up and running so please if you are interested in the range follow the AoW link on my blog , drop me a line and I will endeavour to have your order in the post that day if not the following. I will also hope to attend as many conventions as I can.



1 comment:

Captain Richard's miniature Civil War said...

That stuff is looking pretty good...I'm gonna have to check it out