Monday, February 14, 2011

The Battle of Hanover Court House - 1862

I only just recently received some images of a small ACW game Andrew Parr and Adam Burke played at the end of January. The game played was based around that of the Battle for the Hanover Court House in 1862, which was, the high water mark for General McClellan's Peninsular campaign. The scenario played was from the Guns of Gettysburg scenario books, however Andrew used the Fortune & Glory rules he has been working on for some time now. I am not sure quite how this game ended but it did look good. Figures are mainly Elite Miniatures and Old Glory.

Enjoy.





Always smiling Adam Burke


5 comments:

Christopher(aka Axebreaker) said...

Those are some beautiful tables!

Cheers
Christopher

Ray Rousell said...

Looks like a great game, nice figures too!

Giles said...

Great pics, Vinnie.

Giles

Bluewillow said...

Nice to see ACW getting a bash in Sydney, Adam has doen a really nice job on his table, have you played Andrew's ACW rules yet?

You must be back home soon!!!

Cheers
matt

Vinnie said...

Hello Matt,

No not yet I have only played the Napoleonic and colonial versions of Andrew's rules; however I believe he is keen to have his ACW reside at my place. So I reckon I will be playing soon.
Yep home next weekend for good this time. Hope we can catch up soon for a game.

Good to hear from you

Vinnie