Monday, January 3, 2011

MOAB 2010 - "Just a little late - Three Months Late"

Sorry all for the lateness of this post...MOAB was held on the October long weekend, back in 2010 (I was not able to down load the images onto my computer until today). However the images are now up finally. MOAB or the Mother of All Battles in a great little convention held every year in Sydney. The convention caters for all gamers from Fantasy to Historical, from 15mm to 40mm, Demo games and competition games and many a retailer over the three days of the show. I normally have a little store selling Elite Miniatures, however this year I was unable due to my trip to the USA. But I did manage to slip in for the one day and catch up on the latest figures, rules and old friends.


The great Andrew Parr (A wargaming genius) - running his little bring and buy stand


A few of the regular trade stands

15mm Shako 2 demo game



15mm ACW demo game


Flames of War Competition

FOW comp was over 30 tables

FOW

28mm Fields of Glroy

There were some nicely painted 28mm armies in this comp even though the numbers were down. I think only 16 players.




Gary Coughlan hard at it in the FOG comp.



3 comments:

BigLee said...

Nice pictures. Looks like it was a nice little show.

Christopher(aka Axebreaker) said...

Nice pics!

Cheers
Christopher

Steve-the-Wargamer said...

I do like the look of that ACW game...