Friday, October 29, 2010

Old Glory Ottoman Artillery & Albanian Infantry

As promised I have had Leroy send through images of his latest and greatest painting commissions for me, just so that I can place something for you up on the blog other then my holiday. The figures pictured are from the great Old Glory Ottoman Range (The Long Decline) and are firstly the Ottoman Artillery and crew and followed by the Albanian Infantry (18th to 19th Century). The figures have been painted for John Maguire's ever growing Ottoman Collection in Townsville..the lucky buggar.

Enjoy




Albanian Infantry


4 comments:

AJ (Allan) Wright said...

Those Albanian infantry look great in their white overcoats. I always think white looks good on figures in big units.

Vinnie said...

I would have to agree. I think Leroy tried to paint them as close as possible to the uniform they would of worn.

Geordie an Exiled FoG said...

Fantastic paint job on those figures

Bluewillow said...

lovely stuff something for my winged hussars to run down!