Thursday, August 12, 2010

Old Glory Janissary Musketeers - painted by Leroy Simpson

Sorry but it has been some time since I last placed up a post. Work commitments finally caught up with me and time has gotten away, as I'm sure has happened to us all at some time. But I have been playing a few games, at night and under poor light, so no pictures. However next weekend we are planning on having a large gaming weekend, just like the old days. So keep yours eyes peeled for that post. But as a small stop gap I have received some images of Leroy's latest commission - Old Glory Janissary Musketeers. These guys have been painted for a close friend in Townsville and based to play Fortune & Glory.






3 comments:

Christopher(aka Axebreaker) said...

Very nice paint jobs!

Cheers
Christopher

adeptgamer said...

Good paint work. Impressive :) Wish I were that good!

Bluewillow said...

supurb, they came up nice, I think I will put some on my to do list for my Imagi-nation

cheers
matt