Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Front Rank Spanish - Walloon Guard

Here is my latest edition to my Napoleonic Spanish Army. The images have now been replaced with some I took this morning..they are a little better then the ones last night..I hope? The figures are from the great Front Rank Miniatures range in the 1805 uniform and have been painted by my good friend Leroy.."God bless his cotton socks". Leroy has only one more battalion to paint for me and that will be a Spanish Swiss battalion. The flag how ever for these guys is just the standard Spanish flag. I have sent a few emails to GMB on the possibility of doing the Walloon and Swiss battalions but as yet have not had a response.
Enjoy.
The Command Stand

Musketeers

Grenadiers front

And back.

10 comments:

Christopher(aka Axebreaker) said...

Very nice and I always enjoy what you post.Inspirational stuff!

Cheers
Christopher

Lickwars Men said...

Wow very nice. I like the designs on the cloth on the back of the helmet.

Docsmith said...

Those FR Spanish are quite something - were they part of Romana's Div? (i.e. the only decent regulars around at the time). Nice job - look forward to seeing what Leroy does with the Swiss (my Napoleonic favourites!)

Cheers,
Doc

Lawrence Ofarabia said...

Very nice. I really enjoy your blog. THanks for sharing!

Tank Girl said...

Hi Nathan,

Nice work from Leroy once again.

Cheers,

Helen

Vinnie said...

Cheers Guys..more eye candy for us all. I started doing Romana's Division but have since branch out, as the Walloon or Swiss were not part of the unit. So I have been trying toput together a Spanish Army that I can play up to 1810 with out looking to out of place.

Neil said...

Really nice - a great job!

Bluewillow said...

dead set sexy mate!

cheers
matt

VolleyFireWargames said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
VolleyFireWargames said...

A Spanish Sapper - great looking figure did you get that from Front Rank or Foundry?