Saturday, May 8, 2010

Barrosa 1811 - Fortune & Glory

Andrew Parr and Adam Burke whipped the Battle of Barrosa last weekend and used Andrew's Fortune & Glory Rules to play the game. The Scenario was picked from General de Brigade Scenarios (book 1) and using the Army list for the units involved. The terrain that they played on has been slowly put together by Adam. I am not sure how much he has made, but I think what you see is only half...looks bloody good though. The figures are from Andrews' and Adam's collections and are based for any type of large battalion games -- General de Brigade - Fortune & Glory (big battalions) & Black Powder.

From what Andrew and Adam (pictured above) said of the game - it was very bloody - the French lost the battle however the English were also on their last legs.







6 comments:

VolleyFireWargames said...

Fortune & Glory (big battalions) - ok where do you get the rules is there a web site - always looking for new sets of Nappys - looks interesting whats the scale for the game?

Vinnie said...

Send me an email:

bec.nathan@bigpond.com

annd I will send you a copy.

Vinnie

Bluewillow said...

Adam has been a very busy boy I see!

does he have a blog yet?

cheers
Matt

Vinnie said...

No no blog as yet. He has been just sending the images through to me.

Chamberí-JaiAlai said...

ohhh my god
Fantastic battle and escenary
salut

"del puente Zuazo no paso napoleon "
alegrias (popular)

Chamberí-JaiAlai said...

ohhh my god
Fantastic battle and escenary
salut

"del puente Zuazo no paso napoleon "
alegrias (popular)