Sunday, March 21, 2010

28mm World War Two - Singleton


The images I have posted tonight are again from the boys of the Singleton gaming community. Which consists of about four solid gamers and a few swingers..... The collections are again from Micheal Edwards, Craig Windebank and Victor Perry. Two of the guys, Eddie and Craig, I got into gaming a few years ago and I think I have since created two uncontrollable beasts of war. Both now have great collections of 28mm WWII and FoWs armies. Victor on the other hand has always been collecting figures but never really gave gaming a crack, until I invited him along to a game. Since then Victor has been a great friend and is one of the nicest, down to earth fellows you could ever have at your gaming table. So if you are ever out this way and are keen for a roll of the dice, drop me an email and I will see what I can do.



Panzer MkIV from Craig's collection.

I think this one once belonged to Leroy Simpson, of Townsville, and is now in Eddies collection.




German Stug from Eddie's collection

US Paratroopers from Craig's collection.

The unstoppable Victor Perry.

Eddies Panther

One of Craig's conversion.

This would have to be one of my favourite pictures fro the group.
Another of Craig's conversions.

Another of Craig's great painting - Tiger.

4 comments:

Phil B said...

Wow - some great paint jobs there.

I've never played WW2 wargames despite being v. interested in the period.

Looks like you have a lot of fun.

Consul said...

Great looking game and miniatures!

Nothing beats a good WW2 game.

Consul.

Christopher(aka Axebreaker) said...

Great stuff!

Cheers
Christopher

Bluewillow said...

nice work boys, great to see your back into the gaming swing in the sunny city of Singleton mate.

cheers
matt