Thursday, August 27, 2009

British Napoleonic Command - Elite Miniatures



I have just loaded up these great images the command stand that Leroy had painted for his British Peninsular Army. Which is now moving on to a better home. The figures are all from Elite Miniatures and designed by Peter Morbey. The figure pointing is from code:BP61. The dismounted officer is code:BPC16 and the officer with his sword behind his back is from code:BP60. All codes however are from Elite Miniatures Australia, which still sells figures singularly. The figure in the background is the Royal Horse Artillery officer.


2 comments:

BigLee said...

Nice clear crisp colours. I bet these look just as good "in the flesh" so to speak.

Vinnie said...

Oh Yes indeed they do look good. Old Leroy Simpson I beleive is one of the best Elite Miniatures painters I have ever seen. I'm not saying that because he is a mate of mine but he is a bloody good painter.

Cheers


Vinnie