Monday, July 20, 2009

More Perry Miniatures Chosen Army - Heavy Infantry - Painted by Leroy Simpson

Another month has almost passed us by and I have been a little slack with my posts - Sorry. But with the start of the new financial year I think we are all a little busy. But I have to admit that after becoming a father again after a 12 year gap, you tend the remember fast how little time you actually had. After working all day and then spending time with your new little mate, your hours tend to disappear very quickly. However I am glad to let you that Leroy is not in the same boat and has been feverishly painting to his hearts content. His latest unit of Koreans has just been finished. They are again from the Perry Miniatures Chosen Army and are the Korean Heavy Infantry with spear. I hope he completes this little Army soon as I am very keen to battle them against the Samurai. We will see what happens --- Enjoy.

4 comments:

Chad Sikes said...

I can only say that this is truly impressive.

Vinnie said...

Chad,

I would have to agree with you there. Leroy paints this Perry range with prefection.

Vinnie

Bluewillow said...

excellent brush work Leroy, now all we need is a step by step guide! so I can try and copy it!

Christopher(aka Axebreaker) said...

Hey,those look really nice.Nice color choice.