Thursday, June 11, 2009

A Sneak Preview of Our last 28mm Flames of War Game


Just thought I would throw up a few images from our little Flames Of War game we had on the Queens Birthday Long Weekend. The rest of the images I will place up sometime over the weekend (hope that will be OK?) the game was played at my place however most of the terrain was made by Leroy -he is a bit of a Jack of all Trades. The figures and armour are also all of Leroy's. I did have some but that was a little time ago and they were sold to make room for an other project. But anyway I will write a battle report in the next three days or so.
Enjoy - Vinnie








3 comments:

Cadiz Wargaming Society said...

great job as usual. Can't wait for the battle report

BigLee said...

Excellent pictures. I'm just starting out with FoW and 15mm so these pictures are an inspiration. I look forward to seeing more!

Secundus said...

These are lovely painted mini's!