Sunday, November 16, 2008

Perry Miniatures - Choson Army - Garrison Troops


The images I have placed up are some of Leroy's Simpson latest painting projects. Leroy had recently purchased, from Perry Miniatures, a unit of their Korean Garrison Troops to fight against the beautiful Samurai Army, he has been building. This unit contains forty figures and will hopefully stand up to at least a couple attacks from the Samurai - maybe not. They have been based for WAB and hopefully when 'Divined Wind' is finally released, they might get to have a battle or two. The next unit of Koreans he is working on is from the Armoured Korean range, which I will hopefully place up in the next couple of months.











2 comments:

Christopher(aka Axebreaker) said...

Yes,I'd love to see Divine Wind released someday,but under the present circumstances....Models look great BTW.

DeanM said...

I know this is a very late post, but had to comment on how great these Koreans look. I recently painted some up myself. Best, Dean