Wednesday, September 17, 2008

More Painted Elite Miniatures


I have just included a few more images of Elite Miniatures painted by a couple of people who are keen to show off their painting. The first units are painted by Leroy Simpson , who I think is the best painter of Elite Miniatures I have ever seen and the other images are from Keith Williamson. Keith has only just got in to Napoleonic's again after a long time away and has done a great job on these guys. If I recall I think he is from down ACT way ..... so Matty keep and eye out for him.


Austrian Chevauleger charging painted by Leroy Simpson



Duchy of Warsaw painted by Leroy Simpson


French Line Battalion 1807-1812 uniforms painted by Keith Williamson

2 comments:

Steve-the-Wargamer said...

Hi - can you fix the link?? I'd love a close up of those French infantry!

Vinnie said...

Sorry Steve,
Sometimes I can fix them but this time it is a no goer.

Sorry about that

Vinnie