Sunday, March 9, 2008

Elite Miniatures French Napoleonics


The images before you are from my latest painting project. I have decided to try and paint, over the next couple of years, an Italian Division for the 1809 Italian campaign. For some reason I like painting white, but so far I have only finished two battalions of the 1st Italian Line Regiment. I am still waiting on the flags from GMB, which I hope will arrive soon, however I could not wait to put the pictures up on the blog. The figures are from the Elite Miniatures range and are the French 1805-14 listing.


Figure codes from left to right - F36 Line drummer, F34 Line Officer, F37 Line Eagle Bearer, F35 Fusilier March Attack.

F35 Fusilier and F45A Grenadier March Attack Bearskin.

3 comments:

Kazilar said...

See Here or Here

jonathan said...

nice and very cute. please visit my site about collectible figurines & miniatures its very informative.

Conrad Hawkwood said...

Excellent stuff mate ,,