Monday, January 21, 2008

Castaway Arts - Ansar (Sudan)



Pictured are the next unit of Mahadists I have just finished painting. The figures are again from Castaway Arts and are designed by Gerry Web. The range has 16 different Ansar figures to choose from, however I have only painted those figures with sword and spear. The figures are very nice and are easy to paint, but I don't think my painting does them justice. If you are keen to start this period then I think these figures are a ideal to begin your army with. They will fit in well with Old Glory, but not sure about Perry. Leroy Simpson painted the flag for me, which I think brings them up just a little better.



Enjoy


Figures M36 (charging) and M24 (standard bearer).


The rear view.



Figures M27 (leader or standard bearer) and M29 (Standing).

Figures M35 (charging), M26 (leader) and M32 (charging).

No comments: