Monday, July 9, 2007

A Battle near Salamanca

I have just loaded some great photos from the campaign game, being played by Andrew Parr and Adam Burke. Their campaign, so I have been told has been progressing very well and so has Adams terrain, which looks fantastic. I believe most of the figures are from Andrew's collection and the remainder are those of Adams.



French figures are a mix of Elite Miniatures, Old Glory and Connoisseur. British mix is much the same, however with a few Foundry Miniatures mixed in.




I'm also sorry that I have not put on to many more pictures in the last few weeks. I have been quite busy with work. However we have organised a number of games for the next three weeks and thus I hope to have a few more photos for you.


The Great Andrew Parr
Nathan

No comments: